Dear ConVal Families,
Meal deliveries begin on Tuesday, December 1st. Deliveries will be between 9:15 – 11:00 for all communities. We appreciate your patience as we finetune the route times. Please watch for your bus!
If you have not already signed up for delivery, you may do so by completing this form.
The Federal Government is subsidizing these meals for all families (ages 18 and younger), so there is no cost to you!
Deliveries will include both breakfast and lunch and will be the same for all students. Documented allergies will be accommodated.
- School deliveries are only available for in-person students. Meals for remote students must be delivered to someplace other than a ConVal school.
- Meals will not be left at the door. Bus drivers will not be able to leave their bus, so someone must pick up meals from the bus.
- Masks are required in order to board the bus to pick up meals.
- There may be some instances where we are unable to provide door to door delivery. You will be contacted if this applies to your family.
- We are unable to accommodate alternating addresses for deliveries.
- If your needs change, you may submit a new form. Change requests must be received by 11:59 pm on Wednesday to take effect the following Monday.
For assistance with weekend meals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Conval End 68” as the subject. End 68 Hours will provide food for two breakfasts, two lunches, and three dinners for each school-aged child in your household.
For access to the SMS Food Pantry, please email Judy Hertzler at email@example.com or send text to (603) 582-0986 and use “SMS Food Pantry” in the subject line.
Please send questions or concerns related to the daily deliveries to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.