For the January edition of the ConVal School Nurses Newsletter, please click here.
Your ConVal School Board and Administration are moving forward in the planning for the next ConVal Community Forum on January 25th. We are excited about providing you this opportunity for a constructive, open, informative and meaningful dialog. With an activity such as this there are lots of things to know so you can be prepared for participating in and making this a successful experience.
Your ConVal School board and administration are pleased to announce their second ConVal Community Forum. Below are the details about this forum.
- Where and when is the Community Forum?
ConVal High School in the Lucy Hurlin Theater. Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7-9PM.
- What is a community forum?
January 20, 2022
The ConVal School Board, working with the SAU administration, releases the following budget-related documents for the 2022-2023 fiscal year:
- Revenue Forecast
- Proposed Budget
- Default Budget Calculation
- Budget by Account Line Detail
- Default Budget Calculation by Account Line Detail
January 4, 2022
Official notices of the ConVal School District:
- Petition Warrant Articles must be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Schools, 106 Hancock Rd., Peterborough, NH, no later than 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 11, 2022. Petition Articles must be accompanied and supported by written application of 25 or more registered voters of the school district.