Dear ConVal Families,
Breakfast and lunch for your children ages 18 or younger are available for delivery beginning Tuesday, December 1. The Federal Government is subsidizing these meals for all families, so there is no cost to you!
Meals will be similar to those served in the spring with breakfast and lunch being provided in a single bag. However, the process will be different.
It is very important that every family complete this form for each child to identify whether or not you are interested in food delivery as well as to determine where the meals should be delivered. Completion of this form is necessary for your child to receive meals at school during the remote segment. You will not need to complete the form again unless your circumstances change.
- Deliveries will be made mid-morning and will include both breakfast and lunch.
- Bus drivers will not be able to leave their bus, so parents must pick up meals from the bus.
- Masks are required in order to board the bus to pick up meals.
- We will be using some of the buses for student transportation so we will be using a mix of large and small buses for food delivery. There may be some instances where we are unable to provide door to door delivery. You will be contacted to discuss alternate arrangements if this applies to your family.
- We are unable to accommodate alternating household deliveries.
- Changes may be made but will be limited to a weekly basis. If your needs change, you may submit a new form. Change requests must be received by 11:59 pm on Wednesday to take effect the following Monday.
Please take a few minutes to complete the form before Monday, November 30!
Please send questions or concerns related to the daily deliveries to me at email@example.com.