The ConVal School District has finalized its Fall 2020 Reopening Plan for public release.
The plan is based on the guiding principles developed by the ConVal School Board, prioritizes student and staff safety, and incorporates the following key elements:
- The adoption of a new calendar for the school year.
- The segmentation of students into pods or cohorts to allow schools to operate within the new social distancing guidelines.
- The use of outside classrooms (tents) in conjunction with reconfigured building classrooms.
- The reinforcement of enhanced air quality guidelines and deep cleaning routines in all buildings.
- The institution of new health maintenance protocols for students to be followed before school, in school, and at dismissal times.
- The establishment of a COVID-19 Monitoring Team to evaluate real-time health data and issue recommendations for safe operation.
- The launch of both in-person and remote learning options at all levels in order to be responsive to changing family needs.
For complete details, please see the ConVal School District Fall 2020 Reopening Plan.